Controller for ProAct, Inc.
ProAct, Inc. is an organization headquartered in Eagan, dedicated to serving people with disabilities and other challenges. We provide person-centered services that enhance the quality of life for people with disabilities in the areas of employment, life skills, and community inclusion.
We are looking for a self-directed, experienced Controller to provide leadership, management and coordination of our finance, accounting and information technology functions. This is a fantastic opportunity for a hands-on professional who thrives in a busy work place, and is well-versed in working closely with senior management.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Generates recommendations for accounting, financial and I.T. policies for management’s consideration.
• Participates in the development and support of the organization’s strategic plans.
• Leads the annual budget process.
• Monitors the financial performance of the organization.
• Prepares presentations and reports which summarize and forecast organization business activity and financial position in the areas of income, expense, and earnings based on past, present and expected operations.
• Develops and manages financial controls in accordance with the company’s procedures.
• Coordinates and provides support for the financial auditing firm, including field work.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related discipline
• Accounting designation (CMA, CGA or CA), or an equivalent combination of related experience and education
• Minimum 5 years of accounting experience in a senior accounting or financial management role with experience overseeing I.T.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Impeccable analytical and organizational skills
• Self-motivated and self-directed
• Ability to work closely with a senior management team
• Comprehensive knowledge of accounting principles and reporting /regulatory requirements
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
If you’re interested in learning more about this position, please submit your resume to
email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
ProAct is an equal opportunity employer