Person-Centered Thinking Training – earn continuing education credits
Home / Person-Centered Thinking Training – earn continuing education credits
A two-day, interactive training for acquiring and practicing effective person centered thinking skills:
- Discovering what is important TO and what is important FOR a person
- The role of rituals & routines
- The power of being listened to
- The impact of having control
- What makes sense and what doesn’t: recording all perspectives
- How to respectfully address issues of health/ safety and support choice
- How to weight variables when matching people who receive supports and provide support
- Creating goals that help people get what is important to them while addressing what is important for them (e.g. safety).
Social Work and Nursing CEUs are offered. Lunch will be provided for registered attendees.
Runs from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on March 25 and 26.
Please note, registration and payment sites are separate and both must be completed. Click “Create an account” on the registration site at the University of Minnesota and fill in your information. This is important to receive credit for the class and to enter the system for future classes and credits.
Page down through the class events and select ProAct in Eagan.
The payment site is affiliated with ProAct and can accept payments via credit card.
Questions can be directed to Certified Person-Centered Trainer Dennis Transue at 651-289-3145.
Watch as he announces the new effort in 2017.
Start Date - End Date
Mar 25, 2019 - Mar 26, 2019
Start Time - End Time
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
3195 Neil Armstrong Blvd. Eagan, MN 55121 United States