We are seeking an energetic Building and Grounds Coordinator to ensure ProAct’s building and grounds are properly maintained. Performs routine painting, plumbing, electrical and other related maintenance. Coordinates contracted repairs and maintains documentation of repairs. Provides or arranges for routine lawn care and snow removal.
Is responsible for coordinating and scheduling vehicle maintenance and repairs. Ensures vehicles pass annual MNDOT inspections and MN State Patrol wheelchair lift inspections.
Red Wing, Minnesota
$22+ per hour
- $500 with first paycheck
- $500 after 3 months of employment
- $500 after 6 months of employment
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- AA degree from two-year college or technical school and six months to one year experience and/or training preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Be able to lift and/or move up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to learn and proficiently use software products.
- Successfully complete DHS background study prior to beginning employment.
- Possess valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record; insurable at non-risk rates
Monday-Thursday: 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Friday 7:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m
- PTO, Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan with company match
ProAct Inc. is an equal opportunity employer