Drives a van or minibus to transport persons with disabilities to and from residences and community sites. Assists disabled adult passengers into and out of vehicle. Secures wheelchairs to restraining devices, adheres to all traffic laws and ensures the safety of passengers.
$21 per hour
- $500 with first paycheck
- $500 after 3 months of employment
- $500 after 6 months of employment
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Applicants must have an acceptable driving record and be insurable at non-risk rates.
- DOT Health Card required.
- Pass DHS background study prior to beginning employment.
- CPR and first aid training will be provided after hire.
Morning and afternoon routes (split shift).
Approximately 32-37 hours per week (start/stop time will vary) Monday-Friday.
- PTO, Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan with company match
ProAct Inc. is an equal opportunity employer