|Position Site/location||Controller for ProAct, Inc. |
ProAct, Inc. is an organization headquartered in Eagan, dedicated to serving people with disabilities and other challenges. We provide person-centered services that enhance the quality of life for people with disabilities in the areas of employment, life skills, and community inclusion.
We are looking for a self-directed, experienced Controller to provide leadership, management and coordination of our finance and accounting functions. This is a fantastic opportunity for a hands-on professional who thrives in a busy work place, and is well-versed in working closely with senior management.
|Requirements:||• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related discipline|
• Accounting designation (CMA, CGA or CA), or an equivalent combination of related experience and education
• Minimum 5 years of accounting experience in a senior accounting or financial management role.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Impeccable analytical and organizational skills
• Self-motivated and self-directed
• Ability to work closely with a senior management team
• Comprehensive knowledge of accounting principles and reporting /regulatory requirements
|Job Description:||• Generates recommendations for accounting and financial policies for management’s consideration.|
• Participates in the development and support of the organization’s strategic plans.
• Leads the annual budget process.
• Monitors the financial performance of the organization.
• Prepares presentations and reports which summarize and forecast organization business activity and financial position in the areas of income, expense, and earnings based on past, present and expected operations.
• Develops and manages financial controls in accordance with the company’s procedures.
• Coordinates and provides support for the financial auditing firm, including field work.
PTO, Paid Holidays
401(k) plan with company match
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please submit your resume to
We look forward to hearing from you!
ProAct Inc. is an equal opportunity employer