Are you passionate about helping others in the growing human services field? If so, come and join an energetic team committed to making a positive impact on the lives of individuals with disabilities. ProAct Inc is a private, non-profit organization looking for talented people with solid verbal and written communication skills and creative problem solving abilities.
Provides day-to-day case management and coordination of service delivery for adults with disabilities on assigned case load. Develops and maintains individual service plans that result in the consumer’s desired outcome(s). Acts as a member of the support team for consumers. Ensures all recordkeeping is current and in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
$20.00 per hour
- $500 with first paycheck
- $500 after 3 months of employment
- $500 after 6 months of employment
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Human Services related field; or two years experience working with people with disabilities or equivalent combination of education and experience. Successfully complete DHS background study prior to beginning employment.
- CPR and First Aid training provided once hired.
- Possess valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record; insurable at non-risk rates.
Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Hours may vary)
- PTO, Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan with company match
ProAct Inc. is an equal opportunity employer