To our participants, their families, drivers and residences:
Help us keep you safe and better provide services by following the new procedures below:
- We ask that participants be dropped off at the ProAct main entrance no earlier than 8 a.m. In case of an unexpected early arrival, participants are asked to remain in the lunch room until they are checked in at 8 a.m. Metro Mobility will need to use the sign in sheet in the main office for early drop-offs.
- Participants and drivers will no longer sign in at the front desk.
- There will be ProAct staff available from 8 – 9:30 a.m. and again from 2:30-4 p.m. at the front entrance to sign participants in and out of the building.
- Please get in line inside the main entrance to sign in when you arrive. You will be checked in at the podium.
- We ask that all participants and drivers enter and exit at the main entrance.
- Metro Mobility drivers must escort their riders to/from the main entrance to be signed in/out.
- Our staff will be wearing blue vests to help direct participants or drivers, so please see them for assistance.