ProAct in Eagan is offering a two-day, certified interactive training for acquiring and practicing effective person-centered thinking skills.
- Discover what is important TO and what is important FOR a person
- The role of rituals & routines
- The power of being listened to
- The impact of having control
- What makes sense and what doesn’t? Recording all perspectives
- How to respectfully address issues of health/ safety and support choice
- How to weigh variables when matching people who receive supports and provide support
Creating goals that help people get what is important to them while addressing what is important for them (e.g. safety).
Social Work and Nursing CEUs are offered. The training also meets requirements for 245D.
October 23 and 24, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Lunch will be provided for registered attendees.
Please direct any questions to Dennis Transue