As you know, details about COVID-19 change by the hour and ProAct continues to closely monitor those changes to ensure the health and safety of everyone. Governor Tim Walz issued an emergency executive order for Minnesotans to stay at home or in their place of residence except to engage in specified “activities and sector work” beginning on Friday, March 27, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. through Friday, April 10, 2020 at 5 p.m.
Because ProAct provides essential services as noted below we will continue to operate with a reduced staff with current plans to be fully operational as of 7:30 a.m. on Monday, April 20. Staff is available to answer questions by calling 651-686-0405 Monday-Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Effective on March 23, 2020 ProAct made the following changes to its service provisions:
- DT&H and Adult Day Services both in-center and in the community were discontinued
- Group Employment sites in the community were discontinued
- Employment Support Services provided to both waiver and DEED funded participants continue to be provided
- Employment Development Services (waiver) and VRS funded employment and related services continue to be provided
- Work supporting businesses designated as Critical Sectors of the Workforce are continuing with work being performed by ProAct staff and other workers. (http://mn.gov/deed/critical/)
Thank you for your support during this difficult time – stay safe and healthy!
The ProAct Team