The Clerical Assistant is responsible for using software to record the daily attendance of program participants. Ensures participants are accurately entered into the attendance program as they enter the facility at the start of each day and updates the program at the end of each day to record participants as they exit the facility.
Other primary duties of the Clerical Assistant include:
- Answers incoming calls, answers questions about the organization and provides other information as required
- Monitors the main entrance and welcomes visitors
- Types memos, correspondence and other documents
- Prepares outgoing mail and opens incoming mail
$17.00 to $19.00 per hour
- $500 with first paycheck
- $500 after 3 months of employment
- $500 after 6 months of employment
One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Be able to pass a DHS background study
- Have personal automobile and be willing to drive for company business, must possess valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Be insurable at non-risk rates
Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- PTO, Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan with company match
ProAct Inc. is an equal opportunity employer