ProAct, Inc. has been accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) for the following services:
- Employment Services: Community Employment Services: Job Development
- Employment Services: Community Employment Services: Job Supports
- Employment Services: Community Employment Services: Job-Site Training
- Employment Services: Employee Development Services
- Employment Services: Employment Planning Services
- Employment Services: Organizational Employment Services
- Community Integration
Licensed by the State of Minnesota
State licensing reviews are conducted annually. ProAct is licensed by the Minnesota Department of Human Services for its Adult Day Services (ADS) program as well as its DT&H programs. ProAct’s Extended Employment services are certified by the Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED)- Rehabilitation Services.
Meets All Standards Established by the Charities Review Council of Minnesota
ProAct sucessfully completed an accountability review by the Charities Review Council of Minnesota. The “Meets All Standards” designation demonstrates ProAct’s commitment to working effectively and efficiently with a high level of transparency and accountability to our donors and the public.