Greetings ProAct friends,
November 14 is Give to the Max Day and we are inviting you to join in the fun with a gift to ProAct, a Meets Standards® nonprofit. Give to the Max Day is Minnesota’s 24-hour online give-a-thon, but your donations can begin on Friday, November 1.
Funds raised this year will help supply our new Autism Center which will provide our participants a safe and calming environment to go to when the stressors of the day become too much. For more information and to donate, please visit our fundraising page.
Donations to our general fund can be made here
Here are some details regarding Golden Ticket opportunities which can add more dollars to your contribution:
- Any gift given between November 1 and November 13 qualifies ProAct for a chance to receive a $500 Early Giving Golden Ticket each day!
- On Give to the Max Day (November 14): $500 Golden Tickets are awarded every 15 minutes.
- Power Hours at 10 am and 10 pm: The top three organizations who raise the most money between 10:00-10:59 am and 10:00-10:59 pm will receive $3,000, $2,000, and $1,000, respectively.
- $1,000 Hourly Golden Tickets: These will be awarded at the end of each hour by a random drawing.
- $10,000 Super-Sized Golden Ticket: This award will be drawn at the end of Give to the Max Day from all donations made from November 1-14.
We hope to count on your support and we thank you for considering ProAct in your giving!
President and CEO
ProAct is a private, nonprofit, 501(c) (3) corporation, and as such, your donation it is tax exempt to the full extent of the law.